The Shadowhunter's Realm - Forums

Rules, Guidelines, Questions & Information

Important: Please make sure you are aware of the rules before posting.

Our rules are really just common sense. We do expect you to read and follow them, though.

1. Do not post links to illegal downloads of any kind.

2. Please be nice to each other, and think about what you type before you hit the 'submit' button.

3. Do NOT post any links to adult content.

4. Use proper text case. TYPING ALL IN CAPS IS RUDE. It's considered bad netiquette and is the equivalent of shouting.

5. Please keep swearing to a minimum. Everyone should feel comfortable posting here and there are usually less abrasive ways to express your excitement/anger.

Everyone is subject to these rules, whether they read them or not. Breaking them will result in a warning. Repeated breaking of rules will result in your posts being moderated, or being banned from the boards.

The Mortal Instruments

Date
By
Subject

astrid lindgren karaktärer namn

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site now ;) astrid lindgren karaktärer namn spasin.prizsewoman.com/map5.php

Date
By
Subject

waar zitten veel eiwitten in

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write if not it is difficult to write. waar zitten veel eiwitten in tagcsu.sewomabest.com/map18.php

Date
By
Subject

me time nackmassage

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. me time nackmassage olet.teswomango.com/map20.php

Date
By
Subject

klösmöbel till katt

It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity. klösmöbel till katt conlo.prizsewoman.com/map22.php

Date
By
Subject

australien mat recept

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!! australien mat recept funcha.sewomabest.com/map3.php

Date
By
Subject

tatuering pris stockholm

It's remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is useful for my know-how. thanks admin tatuering pris stockholm wangha.teswomango.com/map6.php

Date
By
Subject

clas ohlson tuna park

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thanks! clas ohlson tuna park lerwi.prizsewoman.com/map7.php

Date
By
Subject

ветеринарная клиника Москва

Date
By
Subject

bra mellanmål för diabetiker

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have performed an impressive activity and our entire group will be thankful to you. bra mellanmål för diabetiker jado.teswomango.com/map28.php

Date
By
Subject

aspirin complex sverige

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers aspirin complex sverige stucec.sewomabest.com/map11.php

<< 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 >>

The Infernal Devices

Date
By
Subject

Disappointment

I read that the Clock Work Prince is coming out in May... This site says Autumn... Im very upset now :(

Im rereading The Mortal Instruments for Aprils release of the 4th book and was excited for may! Now Im extremely heart broken..

I believe that the Infernal devices is a better series then the Mortal Instruments but both are extremely amazing and my favorite..

WILL!!JACE!! GAH!!

Date
By
Subject

Re: Disappointment

It's the 4th TMI that comes out in May. CP comes out in the fall, yes...

The Author: Cassandra Clare

No comments found.

For the Fans

No comments found.

Search site

Copyright © Forbidden Love & RabbidBunnie Designs 2010-2011. All rights reserved. Forbidden Love is not affiliated with Cassandra Clare, Simon & Schuster or any of their affiliated companies. No Copyright Infrigment Intended.